Sunday, February 26, 2006

1st entry

Well, I'm just setting this thing up and thought that I would try the email post approach.
 
The old dog is feeling the heat lately as the days have been warm and humid. Its lucky that he gets to spent a fair bit of time inside with the aircon on.
 
Actually he has been quite spritely lately. al ot of energy. Life is really agreeing with him.
 
A bit of history about the old blue dog while I am going along here. I would like to post this info in a description box, but I haven't found one yet. The old dog came to us as a 6 week old pup in 1994. I bought him out of the local paper for $50 and I pretty well had the pick of the litter. The litter and mum were hiding under the house where I picked him up from. Eventually we got them all out so i could have a look. I was after a dog and not a bitch, so that narrowed the field down somewhat. Bluedogs have a tendancy to have black patches over one or both eyes. I was looking for one that had none and also had even markings. I recall that i had 2 or 3 to choose from. I had been told once that if you lift a pups back legs off the ground and they don't make a sound then they are apretty content and happy animal. So I lift a few tails and one dog didn't make a sound. Hello dog of mine. Welcome to the fold. I picked up a kitten on the way home and took them both into a hospital in a box to show the rest of the family. 12 years ago, boy time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home